2. What are cookies?
2.1. A cookie is a small data file which is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer (or another electronic device) when you visit our site.
2.2. Cookies are used for the reasons set out below. Please note that some of the functions that cookies perform can also be achieved using similar technologies (such as browser’s local storage). This Policy refers to 'cookies' throughout, however it also covers these alternate mechanisms.
2.4. More information about cookies can be found at www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
3. The types of cookies we use
3.1. We use the following cookies :
- Essential: Necessary cookies enable core functionality of the website. Without these cookies the website can not function properly. They help to make a website usable by enabling basic functionality.
- Marketing: Marketing cookies are used to track and collect visitors actions on the website. Cookies store user data and behaviour information, which allows advertising services to target more audience groups. Also more customized user experience can be provided according to collected information.
- Google Analytics: A set of cookies to collect information and report about website usage statistics without personally identifying individual visitors to Google.
3.2. You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the cookie settings page.
4. Third party cookies on our site
4.1. We only use third party cookies from our trusted partners, who provide important functionality to our site and who help us improve our site, such Google Analytics.
4.2. Please note that third parties (including, for example, advertising networks and providers of external services such as web traffic analysis services) may also set cookies on our site, over which we have no control. These cookies are likely to be analytical/performance cookies or targeting cookies. If you want to block these external cookies, you would need to do so at the original source or through your web browser settings (see 'How you can manage your cookies' below).
5. Third party websites
5.1. When we include links on our site to other websites, please bear in mind that these third-party websites will have their own privacy and cookie policies that will govern the use of any information you submit on those websites. We recommend you read their policies as we are not responsible or liable for the privacy practices of third parties.
6. How you can manage your cookies
6.1. The browsers of most computers, smartphones and other electronic devices are typically set up to accept cookies. If you wish to amend your cookie preferences and block cookies for our site or any other website, you can do this through your browser settings. Your browser's 'help' function will tell you how to do this.
6.3. More information about how to disable cookies can be found at www.allaboutcookies.org.
7. Google Analytics
7.1 You can opt-out of Google Analytics by following the instructions provided by Google here.
8. More about your privacy
This policy was last updated in October 2021.